Space Clearing Kit with Palo Santo
The Ritual of Space Clearing with Palo Santo
Palo Santo is Spanish for Holy Wood, and is one of nature’s awesome tools for raising vibrations, and purifying and cleansing your space of negative or unwanted energies.
- Take one stick and light it with a candle, match or lighter.
- Allow the stick to burn for 30 seconds to a minute, then carefully blow it out.
- Then you may move around the space in which you wish to clear the energy letting the smoke fill the space then/or place it on the ritual tray and allow the embers to burn out.
- Remember to always exercise care and caution when working with fire.
- Over time, residue may build up on your tray from the oils that are produced when burning the palo santo. This is normal and to be expected.
The Space Clearing Kit with Palo Santo includes 1 tray and 1 bundle of Palo Santo sticks (3 sticks per bundle).
Add on a metal tray to complete the ritual.
5"x7" tray made of sturdy metal (will not bend). Three options to choose from including Palmistry, cacti or cannabis vintage illustrations.
Perfect as a catch-all tray, rolling tray, or use in ritual space clearing with Palo Santo.
The trays are designed by Curious Prints in Austin, Texas and printed in Zhejiang, China
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Holiday Shipping Deadlines to receive by Dec. 24: For U.S. - Dec. 14; Canada - Dec. 9; Rest of the world - Dec. 6